Honestly I see the word scam, all I see it as all hype. It’s just another marketing tactic to get you freaked out and scared to take action.
The network marketing industry has been around for years, and like any industry it has had it’s ups and downs.
I would say that 99% of the network marketing companies out there are built with good intentions. They have a good product, they want it shared, and they know that the referral business is the best business to be in. So why not pay people to refer your products to others.
In essence we become mini commercials and advertising boards for a company. They save on advertising so that they can pay you to be their spokes person for them.
Company wins and You win.
Biggest Scams on The Internet
Just to keep you aware and up to date, I scoured the web this morning and found some scams that I think you should know about.
As you can see, if people go out and search they can always find the scam.
It is because people only see that they want to see. You looking for trouble and you will find it.
Don’t stress yourself trying to convince people your that you are not part of a mlm scam. It is a waste of your time and theirs.
You should be looking for people that know that the mlm industry is not a scam, but a business that they are going to have to work to build.
Protect Yourself From The MLM Scam
Now every now and then there is a company that pops us, that sounds too good to be true. It probably is. I would say I have see about 2 scammy companies in the 7 years I have been in the network marketing industry. So less than 1% are bad seeds in the MLM industry. That leaves you with 99% of amazing mlm companies to choose from.
Three things that you can do to protect yourself from a mlm scam.
- Do your research. Find out how long they have been in business. Who are the founders and what is their story?
- Research the team that you want to join. Find a leader inside that company and look to join them.
- Be honest with yourself in goals and expectation. The MLM industry is not a get rich quick scheme. Commit to a year and work the business.
Find the right company, find the right team, and magic happens. To learn more about my opportunity and joining my team Click Here
If you got a laugh out of the video and enjoyed today’s content, share it with your friends using the social media share buttons below or to the left!
If you know of anyone that would benefit from this training and shared knowledge, use the share buttons below or to the left. I really appreciate you.
Yours in Gratitude,
Chef Katrina van Oudheusden
P.S. Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 20 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access