Facebook has been updating and changing many aspects of the Facebook Page.
With all the changes it can seem confusing… Overwhelming… and completely nuts!
Heck, half the time I want to throw up my hands and say…
“Facebook… I am DONE with you!”
Yet, I still come crawling back… looking for a better way to grow my business.
So I am going to share a few secrets with you that I learned from my friends Kate McShea and Nick Haubner.
They call this the 5 Facebook Page posts must haves.
Just a reminder… you are building a fan page and if you are building ‘You Inc’ then you better be willing to open up to your fans and have a little fun.
Facebook Page Must Haves
First off I want to start by saying video and content are king. If you can add value to your fan base and improve the Facebook Page experience… Facebook is gonna love ya.
- Image Post. Start your day of with an inspirational quote or mindset. Ideally this is best to schedule first thing in the morning.
- Text Post. Fun fact about your business, industry, your job, or even life around you. Kinda of like a… “Did you know….”
- Find Industry related blog posts to share. Use an app called snip.ly as a way to let people know that it is YOU sharing this related content piece. (total insider stuff here).
- Share an ‘about you story’. Grab an old photo, new photo and open up to your fans. Share something about who you are as a person. Build a relationship with your fans.
- Teaser Video. Create a 60 second or less teaser video inviting your fans to check out the newest blog post that you created. This needs to be a raw video uploaded to your Facebook page.
The idea behind this type of posting to to create engagement and to drive traffic to your blog.
Get people off of your Facebook Page and get them to experience your blog. Your blog should be set up so that you are capturing emails or have a service to provide.
IF you don’t know how to get started with your blog or are struggling.. then grab my Blogging Ingredients course.
Facebook Page Engagement
So should you have more posts on your Facebook Page? Is less really more with Facebook?
This is a question that has come up quite a bit over the last few weeks. With the change in algorithm, that Facebook pages seem to go through every 6 months… what is the best practice?
It would seem that there is not perfect answer and that it all depends on your audience. Some Facebook Pages do really well with 3-5 posts a day and others 7-10 posts a day.
There is a great way to improve your Facebook page posts by Social Media Examiner. This post highlights 6 ways to improve your posts on your Facebook page. I like #4 because not enough marketers use it.
Heck even I forget to use it most of the time.
I’ll be honest… my Facebook pages needs some improvement but since I have started implementing the strategy above.. and I still need to work on #5 I have seen more engagement and more activity on my Facebook page.
I hope you got value from this blog post and if you did, please share! YOU ROCK!
How are you using your Facebook page to build your business? Comment below.
Yours in Gratitude,
Chef Katrina van Oudheusden
P.S. Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate 1 to 7 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
10 replies to "Facebook Page – 5 Daily Posts For Engagement"