Blog Training: Creating Content
For the true blogger it is about writing daily. It is about creating content that compels your reads to want to come back to your blog over and over again. How the heck do you do that?
Write compelling and informative content. (sounds simple….)
Sounds easy but most of us, including myself struggle with creating daily content. So how did I over come this and how can you do the same?
How to Create Content
- Know your Blog Niche
- I run across many clients that have begun blogging but struggle because they don’t have their niche. They don’t have a target marketing that they are going after. You can’t blog for everyone but you can blog for a niche. The difference will catapult your business.
- Follow Influential Leaders or Groups in your Industry.
- As a network marketer I love to follow leaders that are using social media to build their business. These are the people that influence my business and I am always curious to learn how to create a better sales funnel. I follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and their blog. Because they are always teaching and training I find that I can learn their content and re-share it.
- Those that are in my circle aren’t necessarily in their circle but need to learn this information also. So it is my job to share and educate also.
- What’s Working Now
- One of the best kept secrets. This monthly publication is for any home business owner. If you are looking to build your business online this is a publication you don’t want to pass up. If you click on >>>> What’s Working Now <<<<< you can have a trial month for just $1.
- This publication keeps me from feeling overwhelmed and allows me to keep on top of what is trending and working online.
These are just a few of my recommendation for creating content. I also recommend self development to take you to the next level. I mention quite a few books to read in the video. I read something interesting from Jim Rohn today, “Poor people have massive T.V’s, Rich people have massive Libraries.”
I thought that would profound and so very true. Those that make it to the top develop themselves so that they can add value back to their team. You are the greatest investment you can make.
If you got value out of this post please Tweet, Pin, and Share on Facebook. Thank you for sharing.
To receive updates to my blog enter your name and email address into the box below.
Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 20 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access