Blog Help: How to Add 5000 Subscribers
- “I’ve worked myself ragged creating content, and nothing is happening. It’s like I’m working for free.”
- “I’ve tried posting to my blog multiple times per week, commenting on other blogs, guest posting, and pretty much everything. None of it is working.”
- “I’ve got no idea how to even get started with attracting subscribers. I write a lot of blog posts, but the trafﬁc is just trickling in.”
If you have yes to any of the above, than you are going to want to block the next 5 minutes and watch this video. Because it’s not your fault.
Many “guru”, “experts”, and “online marketing” coaches are feeding you crap information. If they are telling you that content is king and that you need to be posting daily, they are wasting your time and MONEY! This thought process comes from 2 types…
- Someone who built their blog a long time ago when there was little barrier to entry and almost no competition.
- The “fake it till I make it” leader that is sharing what they think or hope will work for you but is not completely sure.
First let me make something crystal clear. The number of subscribers you have is in direct relation to…
- Your ability to drive highly targeted traffic to your blog.
- Your ability to convert that trafﬁc into FIERCELY LOYAL subscribers.
- Your ability to get your readers to promote and refer you to friends.
If you’ll notice I didn’t once mention that you had to be a New York Best Selling writer. And I absolutely didn’t mention anything about grammar.
Because it doesn’t matter. Shocking but True!
It’s all about traffic, conversion, and referral.
I covered a lot of this information in the video. So don’t be lazy…watch the video.
I’ve got a quick story for you.
Back when I was working in the kitchen we had a gentleman that had worked in the kitchen for 40 years. He worked in the same resort and was known as the “egg man”. When I asked my Chef why. He said because he is the fastest and the best on the egg station for breakfast.
So my first couple of shift in the morning, the culinary would refer to this cook as the “egg man”. When asked why?
Because he is the fastest and the best on the egg station.
Now this cook didn’t start out amazing when he first got started in the kitchen but he tackled the station that he feared the most and mastered it to such an extent that everyone called him the “egg man”.
It was known as a term of respect in the kitchen. We would have guest whom would come in just to have this cook make eggs for them. Claimed they were the best on property. (Hint: We are talking WDW property)
So what does this have to do with blogging?
Building your niche may not come naturally to you. You may struggle in the beginning but if you are willing to define what you want to be known for, your following will increase and so will your subscriptions.
Now by default I am assuming that you have an email capture form on your website. One that is attached to an email marketing account. If not… I am going to recommend aweber.com to you.
Getting subscribers only works when they subscribe! 🙂
Back to blogging. So what do you want to be know for? Be creative and make it a point to stay true to yourself. What do you like to talk about? What is your targeted audience struggling with? How can you help solve their problems?
Then extend beyond your circles. In emails ask questions and begin learning more about your audience. Find out what they are searching for and how you can help them. Once you begin helping others your success will increase and so will your traffic, conversions, and sales.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook and/or Google+.
Yours in Gratitude,
Chef Katrina van Oudheusden
Connect with me on Google+
P.S. Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 20 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access