8 Steps to Self Motivation
Let’s jump right in to Self Motivation!
- Accepting Personal Responsibility – It’s so easy to blame life, interruptions, and everything else for why we don’t build our business. So taking responsibility for our action in building our business is crucial. Reminder that self motivation is not a monthly or weekly thing. It is a daily action we must take.
- Exercising Initiative – Have a daily game plan. That game plan should include making phone calls daily. Making contacts or presentation. Daily action is the key to success. So give yourself a goal. I like to start with a 30 day plan and execute that plan of action daily. It could look like blogging, emails, phone calls, networking, or beginning a new hobby/activity.
- Be Self-Reliant – You are the one that is going to create the success of your business. Not your upline or your downline. But YOU! This is your business and know one knows it better than you. So go out and start sharing!
- Having Self-Confidence – Every expert was once a beginner. So go out and do! Confidence comes from know-how — know-how come from experience — experience come from doing business daily! You are good enough right now to create the success you want in your business. Belief and Know it is true!
- Having Determination – I have created 5 non-negotiable’s that I must do daily. I can’t put my head to the pillow until they are accomplished. I challenge you to create your non-negotiable’s. Once you have them you will find how easy it is to keep them. Don’t let yourself give you excuses, you will be able to come up with hundreds of them!
- Visualizing Success in Each Activity – Visualize CALLING success. Visualize SELLING PRODUCT success. Visualize RECRUITING SUCCESS. Your mind is extremely powerful, yet it believes what you tell it to believe or feel. So feel the fear and do it anyways. Have faith in yourself and know that you are going to build your business today.
- Being Dedicated – “Commit” is a very powerful word. Say out loud that you commit to your non-negotiable’s. “I commit to blogging daily!”. Just saying that out loud you feel the difference in your body. Commitment is crucial to success. So commit to taking action daily with your business.
- Living Every Day with Positive Expectations – This is a choice… “I choose to be positive and expect only the the BEST from my activity today.” Watch your words and live in a positive world. You are capable of so much more than you give yourself credit for.
Following this 8 steps to Self Motivation can increase your business by 100%-500%… heck… or BETTER!
Everyday you have a choice on how your business is going to grow. To make that happen you have to be taking action daily!
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook and/or Google+.
Yours in Gratitude,
Chef Katrina van Oudheusden
Connect with me on Google+
P.S. Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 20 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access