Why Blog vs MLM Company Website
Why would you choose to blog over having a MLM company website?
Most MLM’s have a company website that you can purchase for a monthly fee. For many network marketers this is a great tool.
But if you want to be exceptional and stand out I highly recommend blogging. I would say that 90% of the top MLM industry leaders that are still building and expanding their opportunity have a blog. These are the leaders that you need to be following.
Let me share with you why I am such a huge fan of having your own blog.
Top 3 Reasons Why Blogs Win
- Blogs allow for SEO, meaning you can get content to rank on the front page of Google. Better exposure for you and your opportunity
- Blogs allow for Social Sharing. One thing I have noticed is that it is hard to share most mlm company website.
- Cost – It is way cheaper to have a blog than a company mlm website. On average you will spend $6-$9 bucks a month on a blog. Most MLM company websites charge a membership fee of $14.95 and up. You also have the cost of the initial set up fee.
Let me show you some example of what can happen with a well placed post or video. Most of you know that I also do affiliate marketing as an attraction marketing piece for my opportunity. Let me show you 2 examples of what can happen when you build your own brand and create your own blog!
- Example 1. – Created a post over a year ago and it is still ranking #1 on Google.
***So I wrote a blog post about Magnetic Sponsoring and MLSP back on Sept. 30, 2012 and it is still the #1 ranked content on Google.***
- Example #2 – In this example I created both video and blog content for the Long Tail Keyword Phrase, “Elite Marketing Pro Coach.”
***When this keyword phrase is searched my videos show up 9 out of 9 posts. That is the power of blogging.
Blogging is an extremely powerful tool for building your business. If you would like to learn how to build a killer blog and dominate your niche and your competition, watch this FREE blogging webinar. My gift to you.
*** Do you blog? “Companies that blog get 55% more web traffic and 70% more leads than those that don’t.” (Hubspot)
If you got value out of this blog post on why blog vs mlm company website, like and share on Facebook and Twitter. If you have a blog, share your website below. Would love to follow you!
To receive updates to my blog enter your name and email address into the box below.
Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 20 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access