Have You Heard About TweetAdder?
So for the past couple of years I have heard and seen about this software called TweetAdder.
I stumbled across an e-book on amazon that talked about building your list on twitter with TweetAdder. What really caught my attention was how this guy was able to grow his list to a couple thousand in a very short period of time and started making some money doing it.
Now I was intrigued… are you?
Pros of TweetAdder
- The ability to pay one price and use it on multiple accounts – there are different levels
- Really easy to set up
- Create a keyword follow list
- Create a keyword follow back list
- Ability to unfollow list… if they don’t follow you back after a certain number of day… system unfollows them.
- Create and randomize your tweets. Have 10+ tweets that continue to post throughout the day for you
- Create a Thank You response
Cons of TweetAdder
- You have to install the software on your computer
- Doesn’t run unless you open the software
- Basically you have to have it running in the background of your computer all day to be effective
So today I ran it in the background and really did see an increasing in my following. I like that I am posting without having to post. I can see how my account it preforming through out the day.
Great tool for building your list and using it to drive traffic to your website, affiliate, or home business.
Click on TweetAdder to learn more.
I have been using it for a very short time but I do think the pros out weight the cons on this software. I do recommend getting it if you are using twitter to build your business. Great tool to have in your tool box.
If you liked this blog post on TweetAdder Pros and Cons please comment below. If you would like to see more blog posts like this let me know by commenting below.
Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 50 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
If you enjoyed this blog post on TweetAdder Pros and Cons, retweet and comment please