The Get Rich Scheme of 2014
We don’t want to be taken advantage of. We want to be prepared and “in the know”.
But I want to take a moment and define what a “get rich scheme” is.
Wikipedia defines it: A get-rich-quick scheme is a plan to acquire high rates of return for a small investment. The term “get rich quick” has been used to describe shady investments since at least the early 1900s.
Most schemes promise that participants can obtain this high rate of return with little risk, and with little skill, effort, or time.
This sounds like a lottery ticket to me.
Yet, many people assume this is what network marketing is, a get rich scheme. After being in this industry for over 6 years I will tell you that is a false reality.
You know why people bash and bad mouth network marketing?
1. They don’t understand it.
2. There were false expectations given.
So I want to take a moment and break down the definition of the get rich scheme.
Some people want a high rate of return with…
1. Little Risk – Life is all about risk. If you are joining a network marketing company do your research. If it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is. Find an upline that will teach, train, and support you. At the end of the day you have to determine what kind of risk you are going to take, stay at your Job trading time for pay. Or join a MLM part time and learn to get paid for your efforts. Totally different mindset.
2. Little Skill – Network marketing is about developing personal skills. You will not go far in this business if you think you will hit the jackpot by recruiting the one superstar that will rocket your business. You need to build and build on your success. Don’t become depended on others, become dependent on yourself and your skill set.
3. Little Effort – Every day you have to be sharing your opportunity. If you don’t… you will not succeed in network marketing. FACT! I tell every distributor that joins my team that they have to learn the core basics. That begins with this course, Magnetic Sponsoring. Effort is require for success.
4. *Little Time – There’s a formula I’ve seen at work in our profession. I call it the 1/3/5/7 formula. As a general rule, it will take you about one year to become competent and profitable in network marketing. You’ll know the basics, you’ll cover expenses, and you’ll be learning. It will take about three years of consistent part-time effort in order to go full-time. It will take about five years of consistent effort to become a six-figure earner or above. And it will take about seven years of consistent effort to become an expert.
This doesn’t mean you can’t make more that that in the short-term. Many people do. It just means if you want to KEEP making that kind of money, you need to eventually become an expert.
For me the biggest scheme is one that prays on the hopes and fears of people. I am always direct with my new distributors. This will take time and effort on your part. My goal is to make you independent as quickly as possible using the tools of our network marketing opportunity and the skill I teach in our mastermind group about marketing.
To learn more about joining me in my opportunity click here ====> Join Chef Katrina’s Team
So what is the get rich scheme of 2014? I say it’s buying that lotto ticket. What do you think?
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook and/or Google+.
Yours in Gratitude,
Chef Katrina van Oudheusden
Connect with me on Google+
P.S. Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 20 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
*Quoted from Go Pro – 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional by Eric Worre.