What does servant leadership have to do with network marketing?
One of the biggest secrets in network marketing is servant leadership, but is not what all of us are taught when we join. We focus on the money and the prizes. Not a bad thing but let me ask you a question.
“Why did you join your network marketing company?”
Most of us join a network marketing company for one of two reasons or both.
We want desperately to improve our financial situation. We want out of debt and we want our lives back.
We see and hear the stories of how others are now living life on their own terms because of a network marketing company they joined.
The reality is that these top earners represent about 1% of the success in the network marketing industry.
There are hundreds of thousands that haven’t made a dime in their network marketing business.
One of the biggest reasons why… hype.
The promise of riches in a short amount of time. Unrealistic goals and an employee mindset.
How Servant Leadership Can Change This…
What if we learned to focus on people instead of profits. What if you learned a skill that you could teach to your team to give them a better way to build their business. What if we focused on people?
Servant Leadership is all about focusing in on people. Give without want.
“Your Trust Account is More Important Than Your Bank Account.” Bill Cox
Increase Your Servant Leadership
As I shared with you in my video, you want to increase your value, your servant leadership.
How do you do this?
Real quick I am going to share with you a few ways to increase your servant leadership as a network marketer. Some of these are simple and some require an investment.
- Mindset – Leaders read so I highly suggest you start reading or even listen to books on mindset and marketing. Check out my MLM Leaders Read series to see what book I recommend and why.
- Attraction Marketing Formula – The Definitive guide on attracting endless leads and reps to your MLM business using the internet.
- Create a Blog – One of the best ways to provide value and become a model of servant leadership is through blogging. With blogging you can share your knowledge about what you are learning and about your MLM. Great way to increase your personal brand also. If you would like to learn how to create your blog… Here is some free video training I did.
- Networking – Attend networking event. I recommend No Excuses Summit as a generic internet marketing training event.
- Toastmasters – Join a local Toastmasters near you.
- Communities – Create a Google+ community for your network marketing team. I did a post on why this is crucial for your success.
It’s not hard to increase your servant leadership and the more you help others the more success you will have.
Stop looking for…
“What’s in it for me? ”
And approach it with the mindset… “how can this help my team?”
This little shift in mindset makes all the difference in the world.
My last bit of knowledge to share with you. Servant leadership usually starts out with zero pay. You may not get paid in the beginning but over time and by staying consistent in your servant leadership… you will be rewarded. More than you imaged or dreamed about.
If this post resonated with you, share your thoughts below in the comment section.
Appreciate you sharing this post with others by using the share icons below or to the left. Your ROCK!
Yours in Gratitude,
Chef Katrina van Oudheusden
P.S. Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate 1 to 7 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
7 replies to "Servant Leadership In Network Marketing"