Online Marketing: Video Marketing
Most people have a fear of getting in front of the camera. Fear of looking foolish. Fear of messing up. Fear of what other think.
These are common fears and not easy to get over. So if you are camera shy there is a way for you to still add video marketing to your business and not be visible.
I want to share with you two ways to add video and never show your face on camera. Both of these methods I have used and everything I recommend I have used also. So have fun adding video to your business. Your business will thank you.
2 Ways To Add Video Marketing to Your Business
1. Use PowerPoint presentation. If you don’t like being in front of the camera then be behind it and use your voice.
- Screen Flow for the iMac users or Apple family. Let’s you capture your presentation while you talk.
- Hangouts OnAir – by Google+. Do a screen share with your presentation and just record your voice. (Bonus: Automatically loads to YouTube)
- Camtasia – Not Free but well worth the price. Edit videos, voice overs, screen share, and so much more.
- Jing – Allows you to do screen captures and screen records. Allows up to 5 minutes of screen share recording and then share!
2. Use the power of your mobile device
- Magisto – allows you to create and voice over for video and pictures.
- Voyzee – Create your voice. Similar to Magistro but the voice over is real easy to do.
- And there are many more mobile apps you can use to create video right from your phone.
If you are not comfortable in front of the camera don’t let that keep you from using one of the most powerful marketing tools. Video marketing is said to make up 98% of the traffic in 2015. People want to see, listen, and know who they are going into business with.
Just be honest and have fun! Adding video marketing to your online business could be the best thing you ever do for your business.
If you got value out of this post comment below and share on your favorite social site.
And if you’re not following my on YouTube ===> Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Your in Gratitude,
Chef Katrina van Oudheusden
Connect with me on Google+
P.S. Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 20 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access