Online Marketing: How to Engage on Twitter
It one way better than the other? Let’s find out.
- Twellow: The TRUE yellow pages of Twitter. Are you looking for leaders to follow? Maybe looking for a specific topic and want to connect with those people. Then Twellow is where you will want to play.
Great place to get your twitter name out, so that people can find you also.
With Twellow you can set up your bio, location, and other social site. Give people the chance to find you! 🙂
Check out my Twellow Profile! The Chef Katrina – Twellow Profile
- Twitbacks:: With this cool tool you can create stunning backgrounds for your Twitter account. This is perfect for branding!
And the best part… It is FREE.
Of course if you want the upgrade that is going to cost you. But this is a great way to get your brand out and start creating that congruent brand.
- Tweetbeeps: Need to stay up to date on who is talking about you? Then Tweetbeeps is your thang!
If you love Twitter, you’ll love TweetBeep! Keep track of conversations that mention you, your products, your company, anything, with hourly updates! You can even keep track of who’s tweeting your website or blog, even if they use a shortened URL (like bit.ly or tinyurl.com). Now, how cool is that?!
Great for online reputation management, catching all your @replies and @mentions, finding job/networking opportunities, keeping up on your favorite hobby, and more!
- Hashtags.org: Truly one of my favorite tools and yet I don’t use it enough. Just being straight up honest with you.
Discover if your hashtag or brand is already in use. Create your own hashtags and use it as part of your brand.
Did you know that you can create an entire talk show or conversation by use using the #hashtag of your choice. Great way to block spammers. Also everyone that uses your hashtage can keep up with the conversation.
And last but not least…
- TweetDeck: The ultimate tweet platform created by Twitter. Use this to engage, follow, and schedule your tweets. If you focus is just on Twitter to build your business, I highly recommend TweetDeck.
All these tools let you engage on Twitter in a manner that you are comfortable with. I do know that there are a lot more tools but these are the ones that I have used and can personally recommend.
Follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/thechefkatrina
If you got value out of this post like and share on Google+. Twitter, and Facebook. Your Rock!
Can you recommend any other tools that can be used with Twitter? Share you comment below.
To receive updates to my blog enter your name and email address into the box below.
Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 20 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access