Online Marketing: Facebook Marketing Tips
You are going to fall in love with Facebook Marketing Tips. Each week I am going to cover a different piece to Facebook Marketing.
Some of the information will cost you nothing… some of it you will have to invest a few bucks.
Facebook marketing is becoming an obsession with many home business owners. I was just talking to a friend of mine about a book that is giving her home business A LOT of business. But the thing is… she is not on Facebook!!! Sometimes I just want to smack her… but I won’t because she is a good friend of mine. But I was thinking… WOW! With what I know about Facebook marketing we could be generating leads 24/7 for just pennies and all because of a book.
The Facebook marketing tips I am going to share with you are simple but carry a lot of punch. Just implementing these will change your business on your Facbook page.
The power of Facebook Marketing…. (Love it)
Powerful Facebook Marketing Tips
These are so simple but they are extremely powerful as you build your brand and fan base on Facebook. Don’t discount the simplicity of these two marketing methods.
- Personalize your comments – Use their name!
This is so important for two reasons.
- 1. Notifies the person that they got a replay. This is powerful. People love to be recognized and called out by people they see as leaders.
- 2. “… a person’s name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.” – Dale Carnegie
- Engage your fans
So many of us get caught up in promoting and writing posts that are all Me… Me… Me
- Ask Questions – Find out why your fans are fans. Find out what they want to learn more about. Find out! The more you know about your fans and what they want to learn, buy, or build with you the faster your fan base will increase.
- Share your story. We love stories! We got told stories as kids, and we watch TV, go to Movies, and Read books because of the story. So if you are promoting a product… share the story. This is an extremely powerful marketing tip!
As simple as these are… they are the most forgetting strategies for building fan and engagement on your Facebook Page. More engagement means more sales at the end of the day.
If you got value out of this post, the best complement you can give me is to share this on Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest using the icons below.
Love when my fans comment… so share your thoughts on Facebook Marketing. Are you using it to build your business?
To receive updates to my blog enter your name and email address into the box below.
Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 20 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
6 replies to "Online Marketing: Facebook Marketing Tips"