Hello?! Where are you?
The top question… Where are you?
So the better question is are you being found? If people are searching for topics and keywords, are they finding you? Where are you?
Ray Higdon is a leader I value and trust. Not long ago we did a webinar about blogging the the one key point that stood out to me was this.
You have to be willing to promote yourself first. You have to share your passion with your family and friends and let them know what you are doing.
If no one knows you are blogging how is your reader base going to increase?
So how do you go from Where are you to being everywhere?
There are a couple of resources you have:
1. Every time you post make sure you are sharing your post. Post to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Email your list.
2. Join Networked Blogs in Facebook – great for connecting with other bloggers and leaders
3. TribePro – great community of bloggers that will help syndicate your blog for you. Highly recommend.
4. Facebook Groups – Get on Facebook and search blogging groups. Join ones that make sense to you.
5. Blog Talk Radio – If you like doing live radio cast. Get your readers to call in and ask questions. Great way to engage!
These are just some of the resources that you can use to help increase your brand awareness and your blog.
Be fearless and don’t just wonder… “Where are you?” Get found today!
Thank you for stopping by!