What would if feel like if you knew that every month you could add 100 new customers to your business?
What would happen to your business? Would it grow? or stay stagnate?
For many small business owners, the ability to add 100 new customers can be business changing, especially if they are repeat customers.
With 100 new customers a month over 12 months you just added 1,200 new people to your business. Would that help you stay in business?
Today I want to chat with you about the four of nine mental triggers you can use right now to start getting more customers. These are super simple and you can begin using them today.
Warning: These are extremely powerful words of mass influence. So use them for good!
Four Words of Mass Influence
These four words have the ability to change the course of your business. So get ready, clear all distractions, and grab a pen and paper. You are going to want to write this down.
First off, I didn’t come up with these word of influence myself. I learned them from Jeff Walk’s book called Launch. Extremely valuable book if you want to learn what it takes to build a millionaire income online.
So back to these really powerful, getting people to buy words. It’s really quite simple:
These for simple words care a lot of power and can literally transform your business in a few short weeks.
As I mentioned in the video these four words are:
- … go watch the video to see #4
Let’s break these down to helping you build your business.
1. Authority: People tend to follow others in a position of authority. Think about Chef’s in white jackets. We see a chef, we listen to what they have to say. We listen to the foods they recommend and how to best prepare a dish. We look to them for cooking advice and some may even find them a bit intimidating.
This isn’t unusual. We often look for others to help guide our decisions. Like so many other mental triggers, we use the authority trigger to help shortcut the decision making process. As we move through our lives we have thousands and thousands of tiny decisions to make all the time. Every action we take requires some level of thought and decision. Following people with authority is a way in which our brain has evolved to make those decisions more efficiently.
If you want to be more influential in your business and marketing, it pays to be seen as an authority.
2. Reciprocity: This is the idea that if someone gives something to us, we will feel some obligation to give them something back in return. If fact reciprocity is the very basis from which humans were able to create commerce and trade. For trade to occur, there has to be some amount of trust that when we give a product or service to someone, they will complete the trade by “holding up their end” of the agreement.
When someone gives you a gift and you don’t have a way to reciprocate, that triggers something deep inside you. You want to “make it right” and you look for ways to reciprocate, to give something back.
3. Trust: Building trust is the ultimate short circuit to becoming influential in someone’s life. Can you think of a time when a trusted friend or family member told you something that you believed without question because of your relationship with that person? Something that, if a stranger had told you the same thing, you absolutely wouldn’t have believed? That’s the power of trust.
If you want to convince someone to buy something from you, it’s much easier if you have their trust.
4. This is the one that you much watch the video to learn about. Extremely powerful and will have your customers on the edge of their seat ready to buy from you or join you in business.
It’s crazy how these four little words can have such a huge impact on your business. It can take it from zero to 100’s in a matter of months because you implemented 4 of the 9 key values needed to build your business.
Now with the full 9 words… I wonder what that would do for your business. I highly recommend getting your hands on Jeff Walk’s book called Launch. It has completely changed my way of thinking and how I do business.
If you got value from today’s blog post please share on your favorite social media.
And as always I love hearing from you, so let me know what you think of these four words and if you think they can help you add 100 new customers to your business?
Yours in Gratitude,
Chef Katrina van Oudheusden
P.S. Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate 10 to 15 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) Click Here To Learn More