Elite Marketing Pro: Overcome Criticism and Negativity Day 4
Elite Marketing Pro tells you the truth, you will face criticism and negativity. It is part of life and part of becoming a leader. If you are not pissing someone off, you need to take a better stand.
Just a quick recap of what we have been discussing over the past 3 days.
Day 1 – Leadership – Discover the 6 things you need to know about becoming a leader. This may surprise you.
Day 2 – Sponsoring– 5 things they don’t tell you about sponsoring. Heck my upline never told me this. I really wish they had.
Day 3 – Making Money – So not what you think and shocking to even think this way.
Now that leads us to today topic of overcoming criticism and negativity. This can be the biggest thing holding people back, fear of what others think and say.
I say welcome it! It is the best thing that will ever happen to you! I explain it all in this video.
Elite Marketing Pro Reveals the Truth about Criticism and Negativity
Top 5 Reasons why you will say ‘Thank You’ to criticism and negativity.
- It’s going to happen. Once you step into the role as a leader criticism and negativity naturally happen, it comes with the territory. Embrace it, for it means “You’ve Arrived.” People are jealous and now have someone to blame for their life. The criticism is not about you, it is about them and their outlook on life. This is the point when people will ask for freebies and such, then resent you when you refuse. This is life.
- You have to stand for something. If you don’t have an opinion then you are not a leader. All leaders have strong opinions. If you are not pissing people off, you’re not being a leader. You can’t make everyone happy and you really don’t want to.
- 2 options in dealing with criticism. Don’t respond at all. If you do respond do it with kindness and understanding. Don’t respond in anger, wait 24-48 hours before you reply. NEVER react to the moment and don’t ever react when intoxicated.
- Be responsible. NEVER write anything you don’t want the world to see. The internet has eyes and everything pops up again. Use your words, emails, and messages with care.
- Outsource your inbox and voice mail as soon as you possibly can. Have a gate keeper to keep the negativity away. Don’t let it bleed into your life. The bigger the leader you become the bigger the target for criticism and negativity.
I know that I never look at criticism quite this way before. I usually took it to heart so it was nice to learn that criticism just means I am taking a stand in how I want to build my business. It may not be the conventional way I was told, but it is my way. It works for me and I like what I am learning and sharing.
If you feel that you got some value out of this post, please share your comment below. I enjoy hearing from you.
Yours in Gratitude,
Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 50 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
Follow me on facebook at Chef Katrina
Hangout with me on Google+
Check out great videos on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter #bloghelp
If you enjoyed this blog post on elite marketing pro is about overcome criticism and negativity Day 4, retweet and comment please
Hey… real quick. If you would like to create a blog but don’t know where to start, I offer a course on getting your blog up and running pretty quick. I give away all my cool secrets for branding and even share the plugins I use to personalize my blog and protect it from getting hacked. To learn more go to Blogging Ingredients