Elite Marketing Pro is About Sponsoring Day 2
Elite Marketing Pro is about learning how to sponsor using attraction marketing. It is so much easier when people approach you and ask to join your business.
Yesterday we covered the 6 key points in leadership. Being a leader is more that just saying you are, it is also about your actions and teaching others. If you missed that post you can click here to read it.
Today I am going to share with you what it means to sponsor people and how effortless it can be.
Elite Marketing Pro – Sponsoring…
In “Mike Dillard Business Model”, Mike shares with us another key component to building your network marketing business online. This is the education and training that I am getting as an Elite Marketing Pro member.
Here are the 5 things you need to know about sponsoring.
- Sponsoring becomes effortless when the person approaches you. People will approach you when you demonstrate you have value and expertise to offer. This is the concept of attraction marketing. Be of value so that people want to join your team not just your opportunity.
- Who will you sponsor? You will sponsor people at your level, equal or below, who you believe you are. If you don’t see yourself as a high level sponsor, you won’t attract the business builders that are. You sponsor whom you attract to you. What level do you want to be at? Are you there yet? What will it take to mentally be there?
- Their Success is NOT Your Responsibility. Don’t get emotionally involved. They are adults not children. If they can’t take responsibility for their own actions it is not your fault. (I would say that I was the worst offender of this, I had the potential and sat on it for a very long time) Your responsibility is to continually build your business, and lead by example.
- Protect Your Time. There are plenty of prospects and distributors that will suck you of your time and energy. Don’t let them do this. Value your time and give it to those only deserving of it. Don’t let others waste your day.
- Never be emotionally attached. Don’t get emotionally attached to the outcome. More than not people will let you down. They desire more but are unwilling to do what it takes to get where you are or want to be. “He who cares the least, holds the power.” Ponder this. Once you understand it your business will explode.
My final thought on this is something Mike Dillard said at the very beginning of this webinar. “Join a sponsor with integrity. One who is building their business they way you want to build yours.”
Those that join my team do it because they see me active on social media. They see me taking action daily and when they search for information about Reliv or Elite Marketing Pro they stumble across me. Now if you had met me 5 years ago I would be telling you the same thing you are telling me, “I just don’t know computers.” But I decided that I wasn’t going to let that weakness stop me from learning.
Yes, I was frustrated. Yes, I was confused by the lingo. Yes, I didn’t understand.
Yes, I took action to learn and now others want to know how I learned all “this stuff”. I just decided to face the fear and learn it anyways. If you had decided to not get up the first time you fell when learning to walk where would you be?
Join me tomorrow for Day 3 Elite Marketing Pro is About Making Money Day 3
So if you are ready to walk after falling down, join Elite Marketing Pro. Or you can stay exactly where you are. The choice has always been yours. You can sponsor the easy way or the hard way.
Yours in Gratitude,
Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 50 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
Follow me on facebook at Chef Katrina
Hangout with me on Google+
Check out great videos on YouTube
Follow me on Twitter #bloghelp
If you enjoyed this blog post on elite marketing pro is about sponsoring day 2, retweet and comment please
Hey… real quick. If you would like to create a blog but don’t know where to start, I offer a course on getting your blog up and running pretty quick. I give away all my cool secrets for branding and even share the plugins I use to personalize my blog and protect it from getting hacked. To learn more go to Blogging Ingredients