Would You Like to Know
How to Develop a Millionaire Mindset?
I want to share with you part of my online marketing journey. It wasn’t easy and there were many stumbles along the way.
It all began with a small little book called, “Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!” by Robert Kiyosaki. This book flicked a switch in my brain that told me I was destine for more and that I could have it. It taught me the value of assets vs. liabilities. I learned that I wanted to be an Investor and build my own business. I really didn’t want to work for someone and help them build their dream while my suffered and was put on the back burner.
I remembered that I could dream again and accomplish all that I set out to do. And I did this! I got my first house, new car, and stopped my learning. Then I started making mistakes and some bad decisions and I created my own downfall. It wasn’t pretty and one day I will share that story with you, but I still knew I was capable of more.
So then my true journey began – I call this my path to my Millionaire Mindset. These are the books that you will find in my library. I decided to start investing in myself. This was the best decision I ever made. I began to add value to my life and I found extraordinary mentors. Yes I have spent $1000’s on my education and will continue to do so. I believe that personal development is no different then getting a college education. What I love about personal development is that it is practical to the here and now and can be applied as soon as possible.
I also started studying marketing and copy writing. Both are crucial to those in the network marketing industry.
- Magnetic Sponsoring by Mike Dillard
- The Richest Man in Babylon – George S. Clason
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- Cashflow Quadrant – Robert Kiyosaki
- Black Belt Recruiting – Mike Dillard & Mark Wieser
- One Minute Millionaire – Mark Victor Hansen & Robert G. Allen
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing – Al Ries & Jack Trout
- Better than Good – Zig Ziglar
- MLM Traffic Formula – Mike Dillard, Tim Erway, & Tom Bell
- Permission Marketing – Seth Godin
- You, Inc – Harry Beckwith & Christine Clifford Beckwith
- How to Win Customers and Keep Them for Life – Michael LeBoeuf, Ph.D.
- Atlas Shrugged – Ayn Rand (Gift from Mike Dillard – Made a huge impact on my life also)
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind – T. Harv Eker
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen R. Covey
- The Slight Edge – Jeff Olson
- The Secret – Rhonda Byrne
- The Ultimate Sales Letter – Dan S. Kennedy
These are in no particular order or ranking, just a glimpse of the books I have read. This doesn’t include what I have on audio or online for more training and education.
I made the decision not too long ago to stop watching TV. I had plenty of real life drama round me at work and didn’t need it at home also. I decided to devote this time to my online education. The choice made a huge difference and set the ball rolling. If you can’t get rid of the TV then maybe turn it off for an hour or so and use that time to develop yourself.
My journey to the Millionaire Mindset is not going to be the same for you. But if you invest time into yourself and your mindset, Watch Out World!!
Those books or courses that are listed above and have a link are online courses that I am an affiliate of. If you decide to invest in your education I may make a few bucks but also know this… I am also the person that is going to help you use those tools to generate success, just as I have.
I haven’t stopped my journey, I will continue investing in myself and sharing with you what is working. No hype, no B.S., just tried and true methods to building your business.
If you would like to learn how to create a blog, sign up for my FREE training found on the top right side of this blog. “7 Secrets to Social Media Income Transformation” In this series you will learn how to set up a blog anddrive traffic to your blog using social media. Start building traffic and getting new customers today!
If you liked this blog post please comment below. If you would like to see more blog posts like this let me know by commenting below. Love hearing from you.
Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 50 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
If you enjoyed this blog post on how to Develop a Millionaire Mindset, retweet and comment please