Even the best bloggers in the world, ask this question. Doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or a pro. This question is going to come up.
And for those that say… “I have tons to write about it’s just finding the time.” If you are serious about building your business you will find the time to build your business.
But seriously… how do you figure out what to write about and how often should you be blogging?
What To Write About…
The biggest asset to your blog is you. In this video I share with you some of my biggest secrets about what to write about for you blog and when you should get started.
Most of my blogging clients are surprised by what I have them blog about. But no matter what, you blog post should be turning each reader into a subscriber.
It’s great to provide value but value doesn’t pay the bills. So you are going to have to ask for the sale at some point.
And by building your email list daily with subscribers you now have the opportunity to marketing to them. They can take it or leave it, but your job as a blogger is to just share the information.
Top 5 Resources For What To Write About
I am a huge fan of writing what I read about. I like tying it into the life of my avatar. Some of my favorite resources in no particular order are…
- Betternetworker.com – a community of network marketers that share ideas, opinions, what’s working, what’s not. Get access to content writing by top leaders in the MLM industry. Fantastic site to play on. Highly Recommend.
- What’s Working Now – An insider publication written by 6.7.& even 8-figure income earners. Showing you what is working right now, today, to build your business like they did. This is a priceless resource.
- Your Company Info – share the information that your company puts out in their monthly publication. That information has already been approved to be shared.
- Your Journey – Share what you are learning, going through, and experience with others. That is a powerful blog.
- Your Notes – Your notes from the events you have attended. Webinars you have been to. Books you have read.
You would be surprised at the information that you can blog about.
Word of Caution:
If you are in the health and wellness industry, get to know your compliance department. Work with them. They are not against you, they are helping to protect your paycheck.
Unless you would rather see your networking company close their doors… remember that compliance is your friend. 🙂
Did you get value from today’s post? If so please share with your family and friends using the social icons below and to the left and subscribe to my blog for daily updates.
Also comment below and share with me what is one of your favorite resources for finding what to write about for your blog.
Yours in Gratitude,
Chef Katrina van Oudheusden
P.S. Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 20 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access