Now I am going to be brutally honest with you throughout this entire blog post. Most bloggers in the network marketing industry struggle because they are bent on building their network marketing companies brand instead of their own.
So what you about to learn may be new and may give you a whole new perspective on building your blog.
Blogging can catapult your business but you have to get into the right mindset and follow the action plan that I am about to lay out for you.
My mentor Ray Higdon used his blog to become the #1 leader in his MLM. He used it to create a list of over 75,000 subscribers that look forward to getting his emails. This guys applied these simple strategies and with them got results.
Are you ready to learn how to create your blog?
How to Create Your Blog
What I shared with you in the video is the training that I got when I first started blogging and it has stayed with me for the last 7 years.
Now most of you know that I have only been updating and committed to blogging in the last year and a half. My previous attempts were misguided and horrible… but we won’t rehash that here!
So to keep you on track and help you shorten your learning curve here is what we chatted about in the video.
- Brand YOU! You are the most important asset in your network marketing business. People join people not companies. So stand out from the masses that are in your company and let people know why they should be joining you! (if you are struggling with this… pick up Attraction Marketing Formula – learn how to attracted leads to you.)
- Domain & Hosting – You have got to have your own domain. This is your online real estate and it will be worth millions as you build your business. My preferred domain and hosting site is JustHost.com. Also as a benefit of having your own domain you know have the ability to create a more professional email address. Name@yourblog.com, looks more professional than, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Install WordPress – Once you get your domain and host, you are going to want to install wordpress. It’s a plug and play platform where you don’t have to learn html, css, and all that other strange coding language. If this still scares you, sign up for my Blogging Ingredients course where I walk you through the entire process. Plus you have access to my live weekly Q&A training where you can go to get your questions answered.
- Build Your List – The beauty of blogging is that you can use it to build a list of targeted prospects. Currently I have built a list of over 700 leads because of my blog. Pretty excited about that! After all… they say the money is in the list.
- Free vs Build Your Blog – There are quite a few free blogging platforms out there and you are asking… “why didn’t you mention any of those?” Honestly they are not really friendly to the network marketer. At some point you will be kicked off or banned from the site. I was booted off wordpress.com and because of that had to quickly learn how to create my own blog. Lesson learned!
Creating Your Blog
How to create your blog is just a small part of blogging. What you have to keep in mind is that your blog is your brand and your business.
With the use of smartphones and tablets the ability for your prospects to search your MLM online is almost a guarantee. So why not place yourself as the trusted resource? Creating your blog allows you to share information and educate people.
Find a niche that you want to cater to and create your blog to answer questions that they are asking. Most people come online because they are looking for solutions to their money problems, time problems, and family issues.
If you are in the network marketing niche… don’t you think there are others like you that are looking for a better way to build their business? Do you think they would join your team or opportunity if you taught them how to build a business? We already know that net-workers will buy and they already see the benefit of having a home business. You don’t have to convince them.
So learn to serve first with your blog by becoming a value leader. If you think you have no value or want to increase your value… become a student of Elite Marketing Pro and learn how to share this training with your team to empower them to grow their business. It’s a win-win.
Go out and create your blog today. Just remember these two things. Add value and build your personal brand.
If you got value out of how to create your blog… please consider sharing and helping others. You Rock!
If you have questions about blogging or branding ask them below in the comment area.
Yours in Gratitude,
Chef Katrina van Oudheusden
P.S. Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate 1 to 7 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access