Blog Help: Are You Using Fiverr for Your Blog Needs?
Have you been telling yourself that you need a new banner for your blog?
Wish you could get some graphics done without costing you an arm and a leg?
Have you looked at Fiverr recently?
One of the biggest secrets in the blogger community is Fiverr. This is a marketplace that you can go to and get anything you need done for just five bucks.
You can have banners done for your social media, opt-in forms, and sooo much more.
But I do have to caution you. Never everyone has your best interest at heart so somethings you should look for before you buy.
How to Protect Yourself on Fiverr
- Check out their work – Most have a preview of their work for you to look through. Take time to go through this and see if their style is something you like. If it isn’t move on. There are plenty of talented people to choose from.
- Check Reviews– Read through the reviews of other people. Get a feel of what customers are saying. Trust your gut.
- Make sure you have unlimited revisions. If you don’t know exactly what you want, don’t expect them to hit the nail on the head the first time. So make sure that you can make revisions till you are happy with the work. (be reasonable, value their time also)
- Come Prepared – If you have certain images or font style you want to use, let your designer know. The more details you can give the better your results.
- Get the PSD file – It will cost you extra but it is well worth it. If you need to make changes down the road you want to have this. You should have original copies of your content.
- Save Who You Worked With – Good or Bad keep a file in your email box of who you worked with so that you can find or avoid them in the future.
My goal was to provide you with some of the best insight on how to choose who to work with. There are many talented people on Fiverr and you will know them when you see them. Look for good reviews, high ranking, and work that you like.
***Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook and/or Google+.***
Yours in Gratitude,
Chef Katrina van Oudheusden
Connect with me on Google+
P.S. 63 Minute Webinar Reveals the Secret Ingredients to Creating Income Producing Social Media Transformation. Click to Watch
P.P.S. Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 20 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access