What if you could drive traffic to your blog just by knowing what your readers were searching for online?
As a blogger, you and I both know the power of Keyword research. It’s the difference between making money with your blog or wasting time with your blog.
As a home business owner you are on the constant lookout for leads… what if I could show you 8 keyword hacks that would help you gain instant authority in your business?
Want to know how to use your blog to get more leads and bring more people into your business?
8 Keyword Hacks for Home Business Owners
These 9 keyword hacks are only used by a few but I am telling you, they are powerful.
- Google Search: Often the best keyword ideas can be found in the summaries of the search results in Google itself. Don’t be afraid to so some research. Search for top industry leaders in your business. See what else come up. Search for products and services. Do some research.
- Keyword Generators: www.keywordmixer.com This little tool allows you to input two or more lists of words and then have the tool combine and mix them in new combinations. This tools can literally help you generated 100’s of keyword combinations that your potential prospects are searching for right now.
- Mis-Spell and Typo: Back in 2014 Google, Yahoo, and Bing improved their search platform to help with mis-spelling and typos, but it has been reported that as many as 20% of all searches are mis-spelled. Are there multiple ways to mis-spell your company name? Use that as an advantage to helping you get found online.
- Collocation Dictionary: onelook.com/reverse-dictonary.shtml Collocation dictionaries allow you to come up with words that share a theme with your root word and may be used in combination with. You can describe a concept and get back a list of words and phrases related to it.
- Root Word: Entrepreneur
- Dummy Incorporators
- Adventure Capitalist
- Root Word: Entrepreneur
- Thesaurus: m-w.com Unlike a collocation dictionary, a thesaurus give you alternative words that people might use in place of keywords that you are currently using.
- Keyword: Car
- motor car
- Keyword: Car
- Wikipedia: Most people don’t think about this step. But Wikipedia actually allows you to do some research about a keyword you may know little about. Rather than read scattered information all over the internet, Wikipedia can give you a list of words in some category. Use it to look up other home business or network marketing companies. Or if you want to know what ailments can be prevented with the use of B12 vitamins.
- Amazon: This is a sneaky keyword hack for my network marketing friends. Does your company recommend books to read? What if you did blog reviews on the books your company recommends? Tagging both your MLM and the book itself. (recommend becoming an affiliate of Amazon)
- Google Alerts: Google.com/alerts Use this tool to get updates on your industry and your company. See what people are saying. I have use this tool multiple times to find out what it going on in my company world wide. It makes me look like I am staying on top of my game. Google does all the research and then sends you and email with the information you requested.
Why Keyword Hacks?
If you are wondering right now… great information, but how does this help me grow my business? You’re not alone. Keyword hacks are just a way to help you understand what people are searching for online and how to get in front of them.
As a home business owner we want to leverage the internet. To do that you have got to be willing to do some research. You have to understand where your prospects are looking, so that you can get in front of them.
This is why building your own personal brand is so important. You have the opportunity to take these keyword hacks and turn them into a lead generating, profit producing gold mine.
So now I am sure your next question is… where would I use these keywords?
The most common place to use these keyword hacks are going to be Blogging and Video. Two of the most powerful online tools that you can use today to create LONG lasting content that can be found for years.
Create the content once and it becomes indexed in the search engines for life. Use your keyword hacks correctly and you can be popping up on the front page of Google.
Was this article helpful? If so please share! You Rock!
What was your biggest take-a-way from this blog post? Are you using any of these? Can you recommend others?
Yours in Gratitude,
P.S. Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate 1 to 7 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access