What so few bloggers realize is that there is more to blogging then just the blog. Blogging allows you to have multiple outlets for sharing content.
The beauty about blogging is that it can be re-purposed in so many different ways.
So in today’s blog post I want to share some of the different ways you can re-purpose your blog for more exposure and more traffic.
5 Ways to Get MORE Blog Exposure
1. Post your content to social media. This may seem like a no brain-er but most bloggers don’t do this. Recommended places to post:
- Google+ – both personal and business page
- Facebook – both personal and fan page
- Pintrest – This site loves blog post so make sure you have a great picture with each post
- LinkedIn – With the new opportunity to blog on this site… you can get tons of exposure
- StumbledUpon – The more consistent you are posting your blog to this site the better your traffic
- Dig – Bookmarking site that I recommend
- Betternetworker – Great place to post for network marketers.
2. Re-purose your Blog as an article.
- EzineArticles – turn your blog post into an article with a link back to your blog site. This is a great way to get more blog exposure and it is free.
- Turn you blog post into a post cast. All you have to do is read it during your podcast. Perfect for those that don’t want to do video
- Create a video about your blog post. Post the videos to YouTube or Vimeo. Leave a link back to you blog for more blog exposure!
5. Join the Ultimate Blog Challenge
- This challenge happens 4x a year and is totally worth it. It is a 30 day challenge where you share your blog post in a FB group and if you join the chain you are guaranteed 2 comments on every blog post. Priceless!
Do you realize how powerful your blog is now? The ability to create a blog allows you to do soooo much more.
Blogging is just a stepping stone to getting more exposure for your brand or your business. So a couple of key things to remember when blogging.
Choose keywords or long tail keywords that your avatar is looking for.
Make sure you are using quality photos so that when you share on social media it is relevant to your blog and will get people to click on.
And last but not least… HAVE FUN!
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook and/or Google+.
Yours in Gratitude,
Chef Katrina van Oudheusden
Connect with me on Google+
P.S. Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 20 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access