Blogging is one of the most powerful tools you can use as a network marketer to get leads and sponsor new people into your MLM almost on auto pilot.
Your blog has the ability to market for you 24/7, 365 days a year.
Today I am exposing 10 blogging secrets that the pros don’t want you to learn about.
But I am a rebel at heart and believe you should know how to build your network marketing business with the internet.
10 Blogging Secrets of the Pros
- Get clear about your purpose or goal for the post. What do you want the reader to know? What do you want the reader to do? Comment? Click a link? Subscribe? Buy a Product? Become an affiliate?
- Get a clear picture of ONE person who will be reading your post. Male or Female? Age? Do they work? Have kids? Married? What do they want? What are they afraid of? The clearer this person is in your mind, the easier it will be to “talk” to them with your writing.
- Start with ONE topic or main idea for your post. Your goal is to explore the idea in an entertaining or informative way. You have about 300-500 words to accomplish this.
- Write a targeted, compelling headline first that speaks to the reader. After all your post is about THEM, not you.
- Jot down the most important 3-5 points you want to make, sort of an outline.
- Make use of stories or examples to help your idea come alive. Some examples could be stories from your own life, the news, current movies, or overheard conversations.
- Have a clear call to action at the end of your post. What do you want your reader to do? Comment? Click Link?
- Blog format. Make use of white space, related images, bullet points, or lists. Today most readers scan content, so make your post scannable with key point that stand out.
- Say something about yourself at the end… kinda like a mini bio. Don’t forget to include links to your social media sites.
- Double check your post before you hit the “Publish” button. Double check for spelling, hyperlinks, and spacing.
More Blogging Secrets
Your blog is constantly searched by the search engines. Make sure that you are doing your research in making sure you are found online.
One of the biggest secrets is taking advantage of the “Keyword Planner” that Google offers.
This little tool will show you exactly what people are searching for on the web. Your job at that point is to use those keywords to suck traffic to your blog site.
One of the most highly effective training courses on blogging and how to use the Keyword Planner is my course Blogging Ingredients.
Inside I reveal how to use the Keyword Planner to place yourself in front of the targeted traffic that will get you leads.
And for those of you that dislike sitting through long house of training. Blogging Ingredients is broken down into 5-7 minute training videos. Focusing on one piece of the WordPress Blogging format at a time. Keep you focused and making content easy to reference and go through.
As an added bonus, I know as a blogger I had tons of questions in the beginning and no one to ask. I spent years trying to understand the lingo.
So to help you avoid that pain and struggle, I offer unlimited access to my weekly blog live Q&A sessions. Join me for 1 hour each week to get your blogging question answered.
There isn’t another blogging on the market that cares more about you blogging success than Blogging Ingredients.
Did you find value in today’s blog post? Share your comments down below.
What has been your biggest struggle with blogging or getting started?
Yours in Gratitude,
Chef Katrina van Oudheusden
P.S. Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 20 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access