First thing I want to share with you..
It is freaking HARD work!
I told you I was going to be totally honest with you.
Many of us, including myself get into network marketing to help people and to make money.
Those are the two biggest motivating factors for any successful network marketer.
But we do face a lot of rejection, fear, and insecurity.
Addressing the Network Marketing Lie
- If you think you are going to get rich quick with network marketing… GET OUT NOW!!!
- If you think others are going to build your business for you… GET OUT NOW!!!
- If you think that you won’t have to work your ass off… GET OUT NOW!!!
In the world of network marketing you have got to be consistent and persistent in your efforts. You have to be willing to hear the word NO a thousand times and still talk to people.
You have to start investing in you and begin the process I call self development.
Network marketing is one of the few industry that teaches self development. That actually encourages you to develop your leadership skill.
Network Marketing Efforts
See the image above? What do you see happening?
Let me share my reality:
- The Market Place – my job as a Chef was extremely demanding. I struggled for years with people telling me I wasn’t ready to be a leader when I was a line cook. But they could never tell me what I needed to do to become ready. They were so fearful of losing their jobs that they didn’t want to help me. They saw it as me replacing them rather then them developing a new leader. Looking at this picture I am reminded of the stories I heard of people getting over looked or even fired. I began to understand that the J.O.B. no longer offered me security. My job offered me no direction…. so it was time to leave.
- Marketing Our Efforts – Ultimately what drew me into network marketing was attending my first conference. Once I saw how people were helping each other, even when unrelated by financial gains, I knew this is where I wanted to grow. It has been a refreshing experience when you can call anyone in my company and they are willing to share their story. It really is about people helping people.
In a time where we are exposed to so much violence, anger, hated, and misery… becoming part of network marketing is like a breathe of fresh air. A place to learn, grow, and prosper.
Now I don’t walk around with rose colored glasses, I know what I experience isn’t the same for everyone. But you do know that you have a choice on what business you join and who you want as your sponsor.
So take time to find the right company for you. Look for a sponsor. Call up a few of the top leaders in the company… see if their style of business is something that you agree with.
After years in this industry I have learned that there are many ways to build a business.
- Old School
- Combination of all or some of these
Find the team that is the right fit for you. After all it’s your business. Decided which path you want to take to create your success.
To wrap this up… Network Marketing isn’t a get rich scheme but a slow and steady dream building process. Expect setbacks, but with the right leader they can continue to help you move forward.
Are you a network marketers? What has been your best experience so far? Share your comment below.
Also share on Google+ or Facebook if you know of someone that could benefit from this post. Share buttons are on the left.
Yours in Gratitude,
Chef Katrina van Oudheusden
P.S. Stop the pain of struggling today. There’s an answer waiting on the other side, one simple system that I use to generate upwards of 20 leads a day for my business. (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) –Click Here For Instant Access